YOUR LOCATION AND ALLOCATION
Luke 19:1-10 (4) – So he ran ahead and climbed a sycamore-fig tree to see him, since Jesus was coming that way. (NIV)
A common slogan reads, “Your location determines your allocation.” This is very true in our daily lives and about the things of God. Where we position ourselves and what we do at specific times can influence what we get. In our Bible reading, Zacchaeus wanted to see Jesus, but he could not see through the crowd because he was short. Therefore, Zacchaeus positioned himself on a tree where Christ saw him and said, “Come down immediately. I must stay at your house today… Salvation has come to your house.”
Beloved, God knows everything we go through, but we still need to be positioned where we can be helped. Are you located where you can be reached, or have you been stuck among breakthrough blockers? Many actions and situations can hinder us from being seen by our helpers. Zacchaeus discovered that he could not see through the multitude of people, and he relocated. Habakkuk said, “I will take my stand at my watchpost and station myself on the tower, and look out to see what he will say to me” (Habakkuk 2:1). To trigger the realm of performance, there is a relocation or stationing that we must do.
I encourage you to strengthen your relationship with God and allow the Holy Spirit to lead and place you where you can enjoy a divine encounter like Zacchaeus.
Hymn: Draw Me Nearer – Fanny Crosby (1875)
1. Holy Spirit, please direct me to the right location at the perfect time!
2. Lord, disconnect me from people I need to miss and bring me into contact with the ones I must meet to fulfil my destiny.
1. Father, help me never to think too highly of myself and possessions.
2. Father, position me strategically so that help will find me and bless me to assist others.
3. Father, deliver me from the snail and tortoise anointing that is driving my life and career slowly (mention).
YOU SHALL EXPERIENCE HEAVEN ON EARTH
© The Food of Champions 2022
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com