WHAT TO EAT OR DRINK?
Matthew 6:25-33 (31) – Therefore take no thought, saying, What shall we eat? or, What shall we drink? or, Wherewithal shall we be clothed? (KJV)
The Lord does not want us to worry because it breeds fear and torment (1 John 4:18). Though many things may give rise to anxiety, God is communicating through our Bible reading that we should neither worry about tomorrow nor think of what to eat, drink or wear. He shall supply all our needs according to His glorious riches (Philippians 4:19).
In Luke 5:1-8, Peter experienced an all-night drought when he could not catch a single fish. But when Christ intervened, he got net-breaking and boat-sinking breakthrough. Similarly, in Matthew 17:27, Jesus took money from a fish’s mouth, and no wonder, He could feed the birds and clothe the common grasses in the fields (vs 6:30). I decree this day! All you need to excel in life and destiny, receive them now, in Jesus’ name.
Beloved, do not worry about anything instead pray, work hard, and be happy! God, who created you, has plans for you (Jeremiah 29:11-13). Remember! Too much of worry is never good for the body and soul. Therefore, always depend on God for everything through faith (John 14:14). He shall show up for you. Be Born Again!
Hymn: O Happy Day — Philip Doddridge (1755)
1. Lord Jesus, please take over the affairs of my life! (Mention).
2. Every divine purpose that I have not achieved so far in 2020. Father, please give me the grace for accomplishment.
1. Father, please give me the peace that passes all understanding and joy like a river.
2. Powers, cooperating with household enemies, to attack me. Scatter by fire!
3. Lord, as individuals, leaders and the church, please renew our hearts of worship.
YOU SHALL NOT DIE!
© The Food of Champions 2020
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com)