Mark 16:15-18 (17) – And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; (NIV)
The world is in a state of dilemma. Falsehood, extremism, religiosity without God’s power and consecration, corruption and immorality are the norms (Romans 1:18-32). God needs agents who will transform their communities and restore the land. Like Samuel and Isaiah, can you be God’s transformer in our generation? (1 Samuel 3:4-10, Isaiah 6:8). A transformer transfers energy from one circuit to other circuits. Every child of God must be a power transmitter that illuminates the city.
Acts 1:8 assures us of the power that comes through the Holy Spirit, making us doers of exploits. It was the same Spirit of God that anointed Jesus so that He performed miracles (Acts 10:38). The Holy Spirit was also evident in the ministry of Paul and Peter. Without Him, no one can transform anything. As a primary school pupil, I accepted Christ and received the impartation of the Holy Ghost through the laying of hands by Pastor Sam Adeyemi at Rhema Chapel. To God’s glory, at age 8, I began to pray for my colleagues, and they experienced transformation—some in salvation, healing, and others who were average students began to excel. These are the testimonies of God’s ability to use us to change our world.
Beloved, you are not where you are by accident; God took you there for a purpose. That office or school you are complaining about are awaiting your manifestation as an agent of light. Reach out to people in your own way. You don’t have to be a pastor to win souls and perform miracles (Proverbs 11:30). After all, Jesus said in our Bible reading, these signs shall follow anyone that believes. Therefore, believing in Christ and the empowerment of the Holy Spirit (through prayer and studying the Word) are what we need to be divine transformers.
Song: Holy Ghost Power, Fire Fall On Me.
1. Father, I rededicate my life to You. Give me the grace to stop being my own enemy and use me for Your glory.
2. Father, I have no power of my own. Please, possess me afresh with Your grace, wisdom and power.
1. Father, I thank You for a new day, the week and a bright future.
2. Father, please empower me to fulfil my purpose of existence.
3. Any monitoring spirits, working against my glory and that of my children, expire!
4. I speak the blood of Jesus against satanic attacks and crises in my life, family and nation.
5. Father, please assist me in all my endeavours and let my joy be full.
© The Food of Champions 2021
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com