John 8:36 – So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. (NIV)
When a criminal is sentenced to death, only the president can reverse the decision. But our God is neither a president nor a traditional ruler. He is the King of kings and the Lord of lords—He does whatever He pleases to do (Psalms 62:11, 115:3). He can set free and change an unfavourable circumstance to bountiful testimonies.
The Book of Mark 5 outlines three examples of God’s ability to perform the miraculous. In verses 1-20, the madman of Gadarenes had 6,000 demons. Verses 25-34 has the story of a woman with 12 years blood issue. The third is Jairus’ daughter, who was dead in verses 35-42. All these people were held captive by demons, shame and death. But when Jesus stepped into their matters, their stories changed forever. In the same manner, your situations are transforming into unspeakable wonders in Jesus’ name.
Beloved, what are the issues you are battling today? Maybe the doctor concluded your case as impossible. Family and friends have written you off, and the marital challenges you are facing might seem unresolvable. However, there is still a God who can change the unpleasant equation of your life. His name is Jesus. In our Bible reading, Jesus emphasised the importance of knowing the truth. The truth is Christ—when you believe in Him and call on His name, your total liberty begins (Matthew 1:21). This day, you will cry out to the God who answers prayers. He shall hearken unto you, but firstly, you must be Born Again, so your prayers do not go into voicemail (Isaiah 59:1-2).
Hymn: Jesus Saves — Priscilla J. Owens (1882)
1. Father, thank You for creating the path of salvation for my freedom from sin and bondage.
2. Holy Spirit, please guide my step in knowing the truth and growing in wisdom and power.
3. Lord Jesus, please set me free from the pain, burdens and shackles of life (Mention).
1. Serpent of immorality and affliction trailing my destiny to consume me, catch fire!
2. Blank Cheque: Begin to prophesy. Tell God what and how you want the end of this month to be (Ask for mightier things).
3. Rejoice and give God quality praise. Hallelujah!
VICTORY IS YOURS
© The Food of Champions 2021
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (firstname.lastname@example.org)