TILL YOU ARE SATISFIED
John 16:23-24 (24) – Until now you have asked nothing in My name. Ask, and you will receive, that your joy may be full. (NKJV)
The Book of Matthew 7:7-11 reveals that when the children of the wicked ask their parents for bread, they can never get a stone or snake in place of fish. Therefore, because you are a child of the most high and the commander of heavenly resources, you can enjoy abundance.
Today’s Bible reading confirms the extent to which you can make demands on heaven. This means you can ask for whatever you desire by the measure of your satisfaction. However, because of this provision made available by God, what Satan does is magnify the size of your circumstances so that you may disregard the ability of God to save you. This is why you must be wiser than the enemy and stand firm in Christ’s knowledge.
This morning, you will do three things. The first is to discard Satan’s deceit to make you think there is no help available to you in Jesus Christ. This can be done through the assistance of the Holy Spirit. The second is to thank God for what He has done so far in your life while you go ahead and ask for everything you want until your joy is complete. Don’t limit yourself. Tell God everything, and He will answer according to His purpose for your existence.
Hymn: Sweet Hour of Prayer — William W. Walford (1845)
1. Thank God for His unfailing provision, and then ask for whatever you desire!
2. Holy Spirit, elevate the divine promises above my physical experience.
1. Father, scatter to pieces any power assigned to block my way of success, overflowing joy, marital glory, and financial breakthrough!
2. Lord Jesus, please don’t let me walk on the part of the destruction. Restrain me where necessary.
3. Father, may my life never be used as a restless lift and dumped at the peak.
4. In this perverse world, Father, anoint Your church and people with joy and peace.
(Day 1 of the RCCG Convention (Golden Jubilee). Watch via (Youtube/rccglive) @19:00.
© The Food of Champions 2022
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com)