THIS ERROR MUST STOP!
3 John 2 – Dear friend, I pray that you may enjoy good health and that all may go well with you, even as your soul is getting along well. (NIV)
Princes walk barefooted while slaves ride on horses. For example, Jake has been praying for years to get a good job; still, no results but, here is Jay who get jobs effortlessly through bribery. Josephine at age 35 has since been waiting for her marital promise having remained a virgin despite peer pressure whereas, Margaret, who was loose on campus, got married immediately after graduation.
Do you know that most of the wealthiest people on earth are not of the faith (Haggai 2:8)? Why are Christians persecuted globally? (Matthew 24:9-14). Why do we hate, gossip and fight one another as a family and the church? (Mark 3:25). All these are errors as against the foundation laid by Christ (Hebrews 12:14) and His promise for us in today’s Bible reading.
Beloved, whatever it is that deprives you of your divine birth-right is an error, and as such, they all must stop! Therefore, we shall cry out to God, and He shall answer (Psalms 50:15). However, sin is the first error, delete it before it destroys you (Proverbs 14:34).
Hymn: Higher Ground – Johnson Oatman, Jr. (1898)
1. Father, please have mercy upon me (Romans 9:15)
2. Father, whatever You did not plant in my life and career (mention); be uprooted! (Matthew 15:13)
3. Lord, please activate all Your promises for my life, this year! (Isaiah 55:7-13)
1. Powers, mocking God in my life and situation, be disgraced by my testimony! (Job 5:12)
2. Foundational and biological error(s) in my body and family; receive divine correction! (Matthew 13:25)
3. Henceforth, I shall fulfil my destiny. No more errors! (Prophesy, Job 22:28)
A NEW BEGINNING!
© The Food of Champions 2020
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (firstname.lastname@example.org)