THE LOVE OF GOD
Psalms 145:8-9 (8) – The LORD is gracious and compassionate, slow to anger and rich in love. (NIV)
A little boy was pushing his roller at a dangerous pace. His dad tried to stop him, but he thought the father wanted to disrupt his play, not knowing that the man had foreseen the possible outcome. The child felt he didn’t need his father. So, he left for another platform. Again, the man tried guarding him, but the boy screamed at the dad, and suddenly, he slipped. The good news is that the father was there to hold him lest he banged his head on the floor.
This is similar to how we are as children to God. Just like the boy was preoccupied with the present pleasure and almost got himself injured, many people still toy with sins and tread on the path of destruction (Romans 6:23). However, our God is a loving Father who is always there to forgive and pick us when we stumble (1 John 1:9). In today’s Bible reading, the Psalmist testified of the Lord’s mercy and loving-kindness. The depth of Christ’s love for us is deep and can never be quantified (Romans 5:8). He wants the best for us and has outlined the instructions for success that we should follow in the Scriptures.
Beloved, it does not matter how far away you are from your creator. Jesus wants you close Himself. He is not there to catch you out or punish you (Ezekiel 33:11). What He craves are your return, salvation and restoration. If need be, call on the Lord to have compassion on you. He is calling and waiting. Come to the Father!
Hymn: Softly and Tenderly, Jesus is Calling – Will L. Thompson (1880)
1. Lord Jesus, You are my saviour. I appreciate all that You do for me.
2. Father, please draw me closer to Yourself and take all the glory!
1. Dreams of manipulation and exchange of my glory, the blood of Jesus, cancel its reality in my life.
2. Father, please cancel any dream of shame and retrogression implanted in my life, business, marriage and destiny.
3. The agenda of hell and man to cause me to weep before the year ends, scatter!
4. Lord, expose the wickedness of the wicked within and around my life, family, community and the Church.
YOUR GOOD DREAMS ARE MANIFESTING
© The Food of Champions 2021
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com)