THE KEYS TO OPEN DOORS
John 14:14 – If you ask me anything in my name, I will do it. (ESV)
Read: Matthew 21:21-22
Every child of God has the right to experience open doors, but the devil will always try to block the doors against God’s children. Therefore, to maintain a life of unlimited access to open doors, you must be genuinely saved, live a holy lifestyle, give sacrificially, be totally committed to the gospel, and evangelise.
However, a master key binds all these together and opens every door. Prayer is the key. Prayer is a two-way, wireless direct communication with God in which you ask, seek, and knock and also listen to hear Him speak to you. The following are some of the components you need when you pray:
1. Thanksgiving and praises to God (Ephesians 5:19-20)
2. Faith (James 2:16-26)
3. The Holy Spirit (Romans 8:26-27)
4. Be encouraged by past testimonies (Revelations 12:11)
5. Persistence (1 Thessalonians 5:16-18)
6. Fasting (Matthew 6:16–18; 17:21)
Beloved, exercising the above when you pray will make you more powerful than even the rich and influential people because you can control the physical from the spiritual (Matthew 16:19). More importantly, you need the name of Jesus as the code to ensure that the key accomplishes what it is meant for. This is because, without Christ’s name, the key won’t work!
Hymn: He Leadeth Me — Joseph H. Gilmore (1862)
1. Father, please forgive all my sins and deliver me from prayerlessness.
2. Father, grant me supernatural grace for an open heaven.
3. Holy Spirit, please possess me with the power to pray and the evidence of prayer.
1. Any error that will tarnish my record and years of good labour, I reject you!
2. My life, family, friends, and the church shall not bring shame to ourselves or the name of the Lord Almighty.
3. The party of shame and sorrow, organised for my family, neighbours, and the church, be cancelled!
BE ENCOURAGED. PRAYER WORKS!
© The Food of Champions 2023
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com)