THE HOUR OF TESTIMONY
Psalms 103:2 – Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits: (KJV)
SAFETY IS OF GOD
My pastor, five other persons and myself were kidnapped and beaten by some herdsmen for hours. They collected all the cash with me, my phone and power bank. The strange part was when one of them wanted to shoot me, but another man in their gang quickly jumped in front to block him. I want to say thank You, Lord, for saving us and thank you also for all the prayer points.
– Bro. Effiong. M (Nigeria).
THE LORD CLEARED MY DEBT
Before the March fasting and prayer programme, I owed a massive sum of money, which I used to pay my school fees. Everyone who promised to help in paying back disappointed me; and the owner of the money needed it as soon as possible. So, on the last day of the prayer programme, I wrote ‘financial freedom’ as one of the five things for which I wanted to testify. A few days later, my mum called to tell me she got a contract and that she has paid off the loan we took. The Lord has indeed been merciful to me. Thank You, Jesus!
– Sis. Henrietta. C (UK)
THE MIDNIGHT PRAYER
1. Thank God for these glorious testimonies even as you receive yours.
2. Think deep and praise the Lord from the heart!
3. Father, please grant me the grace to sow richly, so that I can reap bountifully in due season.
4. I shall not gain valuables and lose other valuables. Instead, I possess all my possessions.
5. Talk to God concerning those issues. You shall testify!
HAPPY NIGHT REST!
© The Food of Champions 2020