THE HARDER THE JOURNEY, THE SWEETER THE DESTINATION
Romans 8:18 – I consider that our present sufferings are not comparable to the glory that will be revealed in us. (BSB)
Read: Isaiah 41:10-14
Every path leads to a destination. Don’t compare your path to your destination. Your path may be crooked, but the signs you see along the way should indicate if you are on the right track to your destination. There is no smooth experience on the journey to greatness.
Consider a woman in labour—the brief pain she would feel to become a mother. Despite the discomfort, all she needs to do is keep pushing. The woman could visualise her destination, so she keeps trying until her baby arrives. In the same way, when you keep your mind on God, your destination is secured, and the grace to go through the path becomes available.
Beloved, regardless of the current circumstances, stay on your path. Never jump onto another lane because you feel it’s rough and tough. Challenges are not meant to break you, but to make you stronger. In today’s Bible reading, Apostle Paul confirms that your current difficulties should not be matched with the victory that is to come. In your Christian race, rejoice in the glory that is to come and never ignore life’s lessons. Learn from them because, without the pain, there is no gain! Be focused and maintain your relationship with God. You will arrive at your destination, in Jesus’ name. Amen!
Hymn: Higher Ground – Johnson Oatman, Jr. (1898)
1. Holy Spirit, please minister grace to me to persevere till I reach my destination.
2. Please pray for the nations of Turkey and Syria.
1. I command the spirits of lust, envy, hatred, and wickedness in my life to be flushed out by the power of the Holy Ghost.
2. Father, open my eyes to the secrets I need to know to advance in life, business, career, and ministry.
3. Father, as an individual, a nation, and the Church, please clear all our debts and make us a pillar of strength!
CHAINS OF AFFLICTION ARE BROKEN
© The Food of Champions 2023
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com)