THE GOD OF ALL FLESH
Jeremiah 32:27 – Behold, I am the LORD, the God of all flesh: is there any thing too hard for me? (KJV)
The Almighty God who created the universe knows all the troubles of humanity. He is the all-powerful God. That’s why He could ask in today’s Bible reading if there was anything too complicated for Him to resolve. This means that, regardless of the situation, God can ensure a happy ending to the matter.
For example, there was a sick man at the pool of Bethesda whose case looked impossible for 38 years. But, a day’s encounter with Jesus changed his story forever (John 5:1-15). In John 11, Lazarus was dead for four days and decaying, and some people said, “If Jesus could heal the blind, why couldn’t He prevent Lazarus from dying?”. However, when Christ showed up, Lazarus rose from the dead. I decree that whatever good thing was dead and concluded in your life is returning to life, in Jesus’ name.
Beloved, what are those issues that seem unbearable to you? Is it sickness, unemployment, career, marriage, or financial issues? The God of all flesh can help you. If you trust and cry out to Him, He will surprise you. But you need to surrender to Jesus now and be saved. If not, your prayers may be going into voicemail (Isaiah 59:1-2).
Hymn: Hear the Footsteps of Jesus – William J. Kirkpatrick (1921)
1. God asked: “Is there anything too hard for Me?” Then, answer Him and tell Him to do the “impossible” in your life! (Mention)
1. Father, please give me extraordinary testimonies this week and month.
2. Father, let every shortage in my life, family, business, and church turn into abundance, in Jesus’ name.
3. Any poison introduced into my body while asleep, be neutralised and evacuated.
4. Father, You are the great healer. Please deliver me from my affliction (mention).
YOU SHALL TESTIFY
© The Food of Champions 2022
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (firstname.lastname@example.org)