THE GLORY OF GOD
Psalms 19:1 – The heavens declare the glory of God; the skies proclaim the work of his hands. (NIV)
Glory is the height of success that brings praise and honour. As confirmed by our Bible reading, God is the custodian of glory—the heavens acknowledge the glory of the Lord, and nature declares His testimony. Psalms 24:8-10 also says that God is the King of glory, and everything must conform to His presence. Wherever God is, any kind of shame or humiliation can be turned into honour and beauty.
We see an excellent example of shame turned into glory in 2 Samuel 9. Mephibosheth, the son of Jonathan, was relegated to Lo-debar. However, one day, God caused David to remember the house of Jonathan, and Mephibosheth moved from agony to glory. In the same way, I decree that any problem you are facing right now will move you into the manifestation of your glory, in the name of Jesus.
Beloved, even though there is a greater glory awaiting us when we get to heaven, while on earth, God can move anyone from obscurity to the limelight. But there are certain principles that must be followed to enjoy and maintain God’s glory. These are being holy, studying the Bible, praying, and submitting to the Holy Spirit, who gives us wisdom and strength. Glory also comes with responsibilities. It is vital to make every effort to maximise God’s glory in this generation. As you desire more of God, He will launch you into the realm of glory.
Hymn: To God be the glory — Fanny Crosby (1875)
1. Father, open my eyes to behold Your glory and let me walk in it.
2. Father, with You, all things are possible. Please, transform my pitiful situation into glory.
1. Father, heal and deliver me, my family, my nation, and the Church from the sting of corruption, hatred, lack, terror, and death.
2. Lord Jesus, please visit every life, home, nation, and Church to make us fruitful.
3. I receive the grace to return what does not belong to me but is in my possession.
NO MORE TOILING
© The Food of Champions 2022
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com)