THE ESSENTIALS OF LIFE
Philippians 2:14-16 (14) – Do all things without complaining and disputing, (NKJV)
Read: Ephesians 6:18
Life is a war zone. As there are many faces on earth, so are their mysterious battles. Despite this, God did not allow the fiery darts of the wicked to wipe out His children. God is to be praised for the air in your lungs and His protection over your life. Psalm 150:6 says, “Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD.” Make it a habit to praise God because He lives in the praises of His children.
Have you been worried and complaining about your past or wasted time and opportunities in life? Regardless of the matter, at least you are alive, and when there is life, hope abounds. I encourage you to be optimistic! Life is too short to live in fear and obscurity. Depend on God for every move, and pray about everything.
In conclusion, today’s Bible reading gives an indication of further steps you must take to maximise your existence: it is that you should stop quarrelling, gossiping, hating, or despising those who offend you because these are what make you live uncomfortably. When your conscience is free, it will be easy to dwell in the consciousness of God’s reality. Keep going and believing, the presence of God will never depart from you. Shalom!
Hymn: Now Thank We All Our God – Martin Rinkart (1636)
1. Father, irrespective of my current situation, I thank You!
2. Father, please do not let my loved ones and I perish suddenly and before time!
1. Father, cause Your wind of glory and change to blow over my life, family, nation, and Church.
2. Every masquerading power sponsoring affliction in my life, be exposed!
3. Anointing for excellence and power, flow into my life, business, and career (mention).
BE BLESSED BY THE LORD!
© The Food of Champions 2023
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior