Genesis 41:37-45 (41)
So Pharaoh said to Joseph, “I hereby put you in charge of the whole land of Egypt.” (NIV)
In our text, after Joseph found himself in slavery, he got 13 blessings in one day and moved from a prisoner to a prime minister. Similarly, in 1 Samuel 16:1-13, David, an ordinary shepherd boy who was regarded as one who could only relate with animals, was anointed as king above his brethren. How can you explain these turnarounds? Incredible! Isn’t it? Therefore, what is it I need for an upgrade in the second half of 2020?
- Shun sin and fear God (Proverbs 9:10)
- Be positive and diligent (Proverbs 17:22)
- Have faith and trust (Hebrews 11:6)
- Watch, fast and pray (1 John 5:14-15)
- Get informed and rightly positioned (Luke 19:1-10)
- Improve your skills and qualification (Isaiah 54:2-4)
- Be guided by the Holy Spirit who knows your life’s formula (John 14:26)
Hymn: Showers of Blessing – Daniel W. Whittle (1883)
- Father, thank You for the year so far.
- Thou fear of the Lord! Enter my life that I may walk in wisdom.
- Lord, empower me to be diligent and prosperous.
- Father, henceforth, let those who laugh at me, laugh with me!
- Father, let money be my slave so I can give and fund projects.
- Father, cause me to surpass my family, nation, and global best records.
- Where I got written off, Father, cause me to advance more significantly than their expectations.
- Lord, move me from prison to the palace (Mention your desires for the Part 2 of 2020)
- Rope of limitations holding down my friends, nation, and the church, be cut off!
- Every arrow of affliction and complacency, get out of my life!
THE TOP IS YOUR DESTINATION… KEEP GOING!
© The Food of Champions 2020
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this website cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com)