Daniel 10:10-13 (13) – But the prince of the Persian kingdom resisted me twenty-one days. Then Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me, because I was detained there with the king of Persia. (NIV)
Just as we have physical gates, there are spiritual barriers blocking people from attaining their glory. In our Bible reading, Daniel prayed, and his prayers received an instant response from Heaven. But for 21 days, the prince of Persia waylaid the angel bringing good news to Daniel, and it took an archangel (Michael) to rescue the angel. It was then that Daniel had access to the angel’s information.
As events play out on earth, there are ongoing activities in the spiritual realm. This warfare is in levels, and each one has its weapon of solution. Some battles require a higher-ranked angel, intense fasting and violent prayers, and a deeper revelation to conquer. Ephesians 6:12 tells us that we wrestle not against flesh but with principalities and powers in heavenly places. Therefore, we must put on the whole armour of God to discern and to prevail.
Beloved, if Daniel had not tarried in intercession, the angel might be permanently grounded. But because the prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective, Archangel Michael was prompted to intervene (James 5:16). Every occurrence in life has a spiritual background. But accepting Jesus and using His complete armour guarantees victory (Ephesians 6:10-18). How I pray for you is that you shall not relent in praying and that your understanding is open to knowing the right weapon to use at every strategic phase of your life.
Hymn: Jesus Saves — Priscilla J. Owens (1882)
1. Holy Spirit, open my eyes to the source of my situations and the right strategy to prevail.
2. Father, please send me an archangel to rescue me from every spiritual warfare (Mention).
1. Open and go through a door, decreeing: Any door obstructing my breakthrough in career, marriage and ministry, open now!
2. The iron gate shut against my freedom, joy, ideas, elevation and greatness, be pulled down!
3. As individuals, nation and the Church, from today, our testimony shall be: “Now we know God has delivered us from the hand of Herod” (Acts 12:11)
YOU ARE A VICTOR
© The Food of Champions 2021
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (firstname.lastname@example.org