SECRET OF SOLOMON
2 Chronicles 1:1-12 (7) – That night God appeared to Solomon and said to him: “Ask. What should I give you?” (CSB)
God holds the keys to heaven. When God decides to bless, He does it exclusively. In today’s Bible reading, God appeared to King Solomon to ask him what he wanted. Solomon asked for wisdom, and God added wealth to his blessings. To date, Solomon is the wisest man who ever lived.
However, we must take note of what Solomon did to deserve the abundant offer from God. This can be found in 2 Chronicles 1:6. It says: “Solomon went up to the bronze altar before the Lord in the tent of meeting and offered a thousand burnt offerings on it.” This means that sacrificial giving can open doors to generational wealth and wisdom.
Beloved, what can you sacrifice to God to trigger divine blessings? Your offerings do not necessarily have to be financial but must be in proportion to what heaven knows you are capable of. Are you ready to pay the price of holiness, witnessing, and doing what is just? Whatever it is, do it quickly and the God of grace will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus (Philippians 4:19).
Song: Give to the Lord — Ron Kenoly (1995)
1. Father, give me the grace to sacrifice my all for You.
2. Father, please spice up my life with wisdom and prosperity.
1. Father, deliver me and the church from unconscious habits that will drag me to hell.
2. Father, in my sojourn in life, let Your grace see me through it.
3. Any day, season, element or event that was used to curse me and the work of my hands. Begin to work in my favour!
RECEIVE YOUR MIRACLES
© The Food of Champions 2022
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (firstname.lastname@example.org)