PUT CONFIDENCE IN GOD
Psalms 118:8 – It is better to trust in the LORD than to put confidence in man. (KJV)
Many people are victims of shattered promises from the government and their trusted allies. Regardless of human intelligence, the pastor’s anointing, or your parents’ assets, since they are humans, they can fail. This is because human beings are limited and also need God to succeed. But God alone is everlasting and will never forsake His children.
The Book of 1 Samuel 17 tells the story of Goliath, who relied on his physique, and here was David, who had nothing but God. That day, history was made when Goliath was defeated by David with a single stone. When you have God and rely on Him, you have everything you require for a life of victory.
Beloved, in what or who do you put your trust? Is it in God or in a man? Because nowadays, people put confidence in their wealth, skills, and material resources only for these things to perish suddenly. This is why David declared in our Bible reading that it is beneficial to put our trust in God. In other words, every child of God must depend on God rather than on material things. However, you ought to be wise not to despise anyone because God will always use humans. It is only that you should not put your trust in them.
Hymn: Jesus Saves – Priscilla J. Owens (1882)
1. Father, help me to trust in You always, come what may!
2. Holy Spirit, grant me the wisdom to relate to God and my fellow human beings.
3. Father, please pour fresh oil on me and never allow me to go dry again.
1. Satanic subtle voice in my head and heart, shut up!
2. The recommendation I need for a ground-breaking testimony this week, locate me.
3. Father, I need a new brain, blood, kidney, lungs, ears, and eyes (Mention). Please do a creative miracle on me overnight.
4. Talk to God about those issues. He is able!
YOU ARE NO MORE A LIABILITY
© The Food of Champions 2022
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (firstname.lastname@example.org)