PRAYER COMMANDS RESPECT
1 Kings 18:30-39 (39) – When all the people saw this, they fell prostrate and cried, “The Lord—he is God! The Lord—he is God!” (NIV)
Prayer influences physical occurrences and commands respect. In today’s Bible reading, through prayer, Prophet Elijah was able to call down fire to disgrace the prophets of Baal. Elijah had faith in the God he served, and he got what he needed to put his enemies to shame. The result of this event was that the people bowed to worship the God of Elijah.
The reason behind that persistent situation may be that you are yet to key into the understanding of what prayer can do. You lack the confidence to enforce the power of God in that matter because you are not praying. The best way to pray is to pray. I encourage you to go back to the basics of prayer. Prayer is communication with God. When you are in tune with God, He will approve whatever you command, so that every opposition in your life will be silenced like the prophets of Baal.
Beloved, you have the Word of God at your disposal to pull down any stronghold. However, you must study the Bible, meditate on it, and pray continually, and also in the Holy Ghost. With all these, you can enforce your dominion and win territory for God.
Hymn: Sweet Hour of Prayer — William W. Walford (1845)
1. Father, please usher me into a more profound revelation of Yourself and the power of prayer.
2. Father, revive me and insert in me the engine of prayer and fire.
1. Where is the God of Elijah? Arise, neutralise every neutraliser of good things in my life and let my story change.
2. Father, please save our pastors, leaders, and friends from every spiritual and physical challenge (Mention).
3. Father, let every hunter of my life become the hunted that they may know I serve the God of Elijah.
RECEIVE THE FRESH IMPARTATION OF THE HOLY SPIRIT
© The Food of Champions 2022
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (firstname.lastname@example.org)