PRAY UNTIL SOMETHING HAPPENS!
Matthew 17:14-21 (21) – However, this kind does not go out except by prayer and fasting.” (NKJV)
Nothing comes easy, not even our salvation, because Christ paid for it on the cross (1 John 2:2). Therefore, to succeed in destiny and maintain spiritual balance, we need to take what is ours by Holy violence or else, we perish on the battlefield (Matthew 11:12). This is because life is spiritual warfare—some principalities and powers hinder people from attaining glory (Daniel 10:12-13). Besides, there are certain things you know you can’t smoothly achieve due to the nature of your background. For example, there are families where nobody exceeds an average level of achievement, among other issues. (Do a check to identify yours).
Today’s Bible reading indirectly tells us that to achieve anything tangible in this world, we must move beyond the physical. In other words, those health and conception difficulties, career and business obstacles, as well as the foundational curses trapping your glory from shining, cannot expire except by fervent prayer (Luke 18:1). Daily load your heavens with praises and supplications for a mighty outburst of the miraculous. However, you need to, first of all, be Born Again so that your prayers won’t go into voicemail (Lamentations 3:44).
Hymn: Christian, seek not yet repose — Charlotte Elliott (1836)
1. Father, deliver me from prayerlessness and grant me the power to pray my way to breakthroughs.
2. Negative family pattern and curses, clinging to my life and children. Break by fire!
1. Instant miracles, genuine laughter and divine turn around. Locate me now!
2. Satanic vengeance crying over my life and children. Expire by the blood of Jesus!
3. I reject sudden tragedy in my life, household, community and the church.
4. Holy Spirit, please give me the power to break every limitation to my higher ground experience this year.
“Until you get spiritual, you might never understand the secret to that problem.” — Kehinde Abolarin.
© The Food of Champions 2021
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com)