Luke 19:1-10 (4)
So he ran ahead and climbed a sycamore-fig tree to see him, since Jesus was coming that way. (NIV)
It is very true that our location determines our allocation— where we are and what we do, influences what we get. For example, Bartimaeus sat where he could find help and even screamed the more to get Christ’s attention (Mark 10:46-52). Further, in our Bible reading, Zacchaeus wanted to see Jesus but he couldn’t see through the crowd because he was a short man. Therefore, he positioned himself on a tree, where Jesus spotted him!
Beloved, the question is: where are you positioned? Are you at a location where you can be divinely remembered and blessed? Can help get to you in that workplace, friendship, family-setting, hideout, or with the level of your prayer life? Think and act! Jesus knows our issues, but we still need to make an effort to be helped. No wonder, Prophet Habakkuk said, ‘I will stand at my watch and ‘station’ myself on the walls; …’ (Habakkuk 2:1). Therefore, wait on God! Improve your relationship with Him and allow the Holy Spirit to lead you all the way. You’ll get there. Be Born Again!
Hymn: Draw Me Nearer – Fanny Crosby (1875)
- Holy Spirit! Please, move me to the right location per time!
- Lord, disconnect me from people I need to miss and bring me in contact with the ones I must meet to fulfil destiny.
- Father, help me never to think too highly of myself.
- Father, position me strategically to where help will find me, so that I can also assist others.
- Father, deliver me from the snail and tortoise anointing that is driving my life and career slowly (mention).
NO MORE A LOSER!
© The Food of Champions 2020