BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS FOR A GLORIOUS WEEK
Topic: An Overcomer!
For by thee I have run through a troop; and by my God have I leaped over a wall. (KJV)
Hymn: Victory Ahead – William Grum (1905)
1. Father, thank You for Your grace, mercy, the gift of life, and provision, in Jesus’ name (Jeremiah 33:11).
2. Lord, with a humble heart, I plead for the forgiveness of my sins, in Jesus’ name. (Confess – 1 John 1:8-9)
3. Lord Jesus, possess me with Your presence anytime, anywhere and any day, in Jesus’ name (Exodus 33:14).
4. Holy Spirit, insert fire in my bones and give me utterances, for a life of victory, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 144:1).
5. Lord, empower me to live above temptations and the trials of life, in Jesus’ name (1 Corinthians 10:12-13).
6. Any power assigned to override God’s glory in my life and destiny, be subdued by the blood of Jesus (Ephesians 6:10-18).
7. In Jesus’ name, I receive the fresh fire of God to confront and overcome every obstacle (1 Samuel 30:8).
8. Father, I acknowledge Your power. Please, be my rock of defence and arsenal, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 18:2).
9. In the name of Jesus, I run through every troop of darkness and conspiracy in the secret and high places, in Jesus’ name (Isaiah 54:15-17).
10. Spend quality time to thank God for answered prayers (1 Corinthians 15:57)
DAILY DECLARATION FOR THE WEEK!
I am no more defeated. I am victorious and not a victim. I carry the overcomer’s grace of Jesus Christ, and I overcome by His blood and testimony (Revelation 12:11). Therefore, I shall live to please Him and not do what He has not commanded– all the way, I shall follow the Lord. And, so shall it be, in Jesus’ name. Amen!
GOD BLESS, YOU!