NOT YET OVER
Ecclesiastes 9:4 – For to him that is joined to all the living there is hope: for a living dog is better than a dead lion. (KJV)
The Hall of Fame baseball player and manager, Yogi Berra, is credited with the saying, “It’s not over till it’s over.” His point is that, even if unlikely, due to the odd score, until the game is completed, anything could still happen. Truly, there might be someone reading this text who is fed up with the situations around. It’s November, and it seems all hopes for the year are gone. I have good news for you—relax and don’t worry because God is working things out for your good.
The experience of Joseph in the Book of Genesis indicates God’s ability to restore us to His plan regardless of the pattern of our lives. Joseph went through several hurdles so that his brothers would have thought it was over for him. But they never knew they were working towards God’s purpose for Joseph, who became great in the land of Egypt. Beloved, whatever delays, illness, or persecution you faced in 2021, God has the power to change your story for the better. It’s never over until you’ve testified. As seen in our Bible reading, there’s hope when you have breath in your nostrils. Don’t be budged. Believe in God’s word. We serve a God who is “Never Too Late”. In Jesus’ name, you shall accomplish all you lay hands on to achieve before the year ends.
Hymn: Jesus Saves — Priscilla J. Owens (1882)
1. Thank God for life and providence from January to November and beyond.
2. Father, please change my present mess and sicknesses (Mention) to dumbfounding testimonies.
3. I receive the strength never to give up. This year, I shall finish well and testify.
1. Father, restore me fully to Your master plan. I promise to obey Your leading.
2. Serpent of shame, death, demotion and leaking pocket, operating in my life. Catch fire and roast to ashes!
3. Lord Jesus, take me deeper in the knowledge of You.
4. Father, please make my life, family, neighbours, nation, and the Church greater than nations.
5. Ask for whatever you desire to testify of even before the new week.
A LIVING BIRD CAN STILL EAT CORN—DON’T GIVE UP!
© The Food of Champions 2021
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com