NIGHT OF WONDERS
Revelation 12:11 – And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. (KJV)
(DELIVERANCE FROM ARMED BANDITS’ ATTACK)
“I thank God for the salvation of my soul and testify this day to His faithfulness in my family. Two Sundays ago while in Church, I could not explain my joy and urge to keep on dancing and praising God. But I gave in to it, appreciating the Lord through praise and all that. Precisely the following Thursday 7th October 2021, my mother embarked on a journey to the village, which was about an hour drive from the city. She said they drove and cut up with a line-up of cars, not knowing the vehicles were stopped by armed Fulani men who were brandishing AK47. With their faces covered, they were commanding passengers to disembark and be marched into the bush.
My mother said when they made the discovery, it was too late to make a U-turn, herself and other passengers were shouting Jesus! Jesus!! Jesus!!! Jesus heard His children’s distress call and sent a band of policemen, blaring loud siren in their wake oblivious of the raid going on ahead. The loud siren put the armed bandits to flight as they abandoned their raid and took to the bushes. Passengers and drivers seized the opportunity to escape. My mother and all occupants of her bus were spared, they escaped unharmed.
Beloved, if not for the Lord, instead of testimony, my siblings and I would have been looking for how to raise ransom (money) to pay the armed herdsmen. PRAISE THE LORD, HALLELUJAH!!!! WHO DID IT? JESUS!!!!”
— Dr (Mrs) V. Adeniyi (Nigeria)
THE MIDNIGHT PRAYER
1. Spend quality time to thank God on this powerful testimony.
2. Make a joyful noise of praise to the Almighty God, for His protection, favour and provision over your life and family.
3. I decree in the mighty name of Jesus, I shall not fall from grace and my secure position.
4. Father, because You are Lord, strong and mighty, put an end to the reign of lack and depression in my life.
5. Tonight, I address the spiritual root of my problem, crumble by the blood of Jesus.
6. By the power in the name of Jesus, I speak to the spiritual root of my blessings, release my breakthroughs (mention).
7. Lord Jesus, please cause my dancing and joyful season to begin and last forever.
8. In these ‘Ember Months’, Father, hide me, my family, friends and the Church under the canopy of protection and exceeding greatness.
PRAY ABOUT TOMORROW’S CHURCH SERVICE
© The Food of Champions 2021