NIGHT OF WONDERS
Psalms 34:8 – Taste and see that the Lord is good; blessed is the one who takes refuge in him. (NIV)
GOD REMEMBERED ME MARITALLY
I want to bless the name of the Lord for bringing to pass what He promised me some years back. He promised to wipe away my tears by giving me a blessed husband and a Godly home. I want to thank Him for rolling the reproach of singleness and single-parenting away from me. At 40, the good Lord still remembered me and settled me maritally. I will forever praise you, Lord. Thank you man of God, for your prayers, words of encouragement and for being there always. The Lord will announce you and your ministry to the world for good, in Jesus’ name.
— Mrs Taiwo. A (Nigeria)
DIVINE SUDDEN PROVISION
I was the lady that posted on the group about my ICAN exam in June. To the glory of God, I passed the exam. I never knew God was not through with me. His blessings are too sure, I was trusting God for my induction fee of N110,000, and the registration closes on the 15th of October. I just told God to finish what He has started, that I can’t pass the exam and not be able to pay the induction fee. Last week, two of my uncles called at different times and said they remembered that I’m going for induction, and they gave me N220,000 to clear up my fees and pay any other outstanding debts.
I started crying because I was too speechless. The way I praised God over the weekend was just too on point, and I’m still worshipping Him till this present moment. It can only be God. I also thank God for the Prayer Group; it’s helping me out. I bless God for you Bro. The Lord will continue to bless you indeed. Amen!
— Sis. Abiola. K (Nigeria)
THE MIDNIGHT PRAYER
1. Father, I bless You for these encouraging testimonies. Please make them permanent and perfect all that concerns me.
2. Father, rebuke every spirit of confusion hovering within and around my life.
3. Holy Spirit, minister to my body, soul and spirit and let there be life and fire in me.
4. Arrows of madness and shame fired into my life, backfire!
5. Tonight, I decree an end to every stubborn problem of my life, family, nation and the Church.
6. Pray for a deep revelation for your tomorrow, children and business.
7. By the power in the name of Jesus, I terminate every seal of failure and counterattack of hell operating in my life.
8. Pray over tomorrow’s service.
IT IS OUR MONTH OF REVELATION
© The Food of Champions 2021