NIGHT OF WONDERS
Psalm 119:46 – I will speak of thy testimonies also before kings, and will not be ashamed. (KJV)
MY WIFE IS PREGNANT
Shalom! Dear Brother, God is good, very mighty and a miracle worker. My wife had had irregular menses and poly cyst syndrome, which made it hard for her to conceive. Hence, we visited several gynaecologists with no positive results, so we gave up to God. But, as I write now, she’s ten weeks and five days pregnant. We are grateful to the Lord and trust Him. Hallelujah!
– Bro. Steve. B (Kenya)
WHAT A WONDERFUL GOD
Glory be to God! Where people are getting laid off from their jobs due to current hardship in the country, God blessed my husband with a permanent and fantastic job. The beauty of it is that the job is in the city where we reside. God has taken away shame and reproach from my family. May His name be praised!
– Mrs Vivian. O (Nigeria)
A MIRACLE JOB
I started following a week ago, and this has been a blessing to me. Daily, I get your posts in my e-mail, and I look forward to reading them and being blessed. God is so good, I have not been working for a while, and God provided two jobs for me that I had to give up one. What an amazing and powerful God we serve. God, I will forever praise and worship You. I bless Your Holy name, Jesus. Amen!
– Sis. Tomlinson. A (Jamaica)
THE MIDNIGHT PRAYER
1. Any power or circumstances, hindering my seed for germinating, break by fire!
2. Every mouth, reporting my benefactor to manipulators and killers, shut forever!
3. O ye ground, open and swallow every power assigned to pull me down from the ladder of glory.
4. Blood of Jesus! Cancel the covenant of untimely death battling my existence.
5. Pray for the ministers and tomorrow’s worship service.
PRAY FOR OTHERS!
© The Food of Champions 2020