NIGHT OF WONDERS
He put a new song in my mouth, a hymn of praise to our God. Many will see and fear the Lord and put their trust in him. (NIV)
LOST BUT FOUND
God be praised. I lost my international passport five years ago, and I searched everywhere to the extent of accusing my ex of taking it. I paid so much to get a new one recently, but I needed all my travel information on the old one. This afternoon, my sister brought it to me with my lost marriage certificate and told me that she found it in her luggage when searching for something. It is such a big testimony to me; because I see it as God restoring my lost glory or virtue. God be so praised, I am thankful.
– Sis. Mfon. E (Nigeria)
VISA GRANTED, BARRIER BROKEN
After several visa applications, finally, I was granted a visa when I least expected. On the day I was travelling, I was stopped at the airport from travelling because I had swollen feet, which they suspected might be a symptom of kidney problem. Therefore, they carried out six different tests, and lo and behold; everything was all perfect. I was cleared. Praise the Lord!
– Sis. Adeoye. M (Nigeria)
THE MIDNIGHT PRAYER
- Give thanks to God for these glorious testimonies even as He perfects all that concerns you.
- Wall of distractions, blocking my vision and hearing from God. Break, in Jesus’ name.
- Father, please make it easy for me to serve and honour You, in Jesus’ name.
- Lord Jesus, please raise uncommon helpers for my life, family, career, ministry and the church, in Jesus’ name.
- Attackers of my life, doing hide and seek with my destiny. Be exposed and paralysed, in Jesus’ name.
YOU SHALL REACH THE TOP!
© The Food of Champions 2021