NEVER WALK ALONE!
2 Kings 6:1-33 (16) – And he answered, Fear not: for they that be with us are more than they that be with them. (KJV)
Loneliness might not necessarily mean physical isolation or the absence of companions but could refer to a lack of spiritual or material support in overwhelming situations. Many at times, we face insurmountable challenges that we feel like giving up, but the fact that we are alive shows that God is not asleep on our case — He has empowered us and will ensure that we succeed in every good work (Isaiah 41:10-13)
The First Book of Timothy 1:17 admonishes us that God is invincible, and yet, He is always with us — Emmanuel (Matthew 1:23, 28:20). That was why when the hosts of Syria surrounded Elisha in our Bible reading, his servant thought they were alone, but Elisha prayed so that his eyes were opened and he saw visions. I pray for you today; in your current situation, God shall give you dreams that will transform your fear to faith, in Jesus’ name.
Beloved, what are you challenged with that you feel abandoned, such as the man at the pool of Bethesda who had no help for 38 years? But even this man got a change of story after he encountered Jesus (John 5:1-12). And that is the more reason I am confident that if you accept Jesus and trust Him, you will never walk alone (Isaiah 43:2) because He now dwells in you (1 Corinthians 3:16).
Hymn: What a Friend We Have in Jesus — Joseph M. Scriven (1855)
1. Thank God for a new day, His saving grace and what tomorrow holds.
2. I terminate every agenda of hell to make me miserable and die in shame.
1. I plug my life, family, career, business and the Church’s missions into the divine socket of acceleration.
2. Father, this year, please enlarge my coast and move me from the valley to the mountain top.
3. Father, please rescue me from voluntary sins, bad habits, negligence, sicknesses, delays and heartbreaks (mention).
A NEW THING IS COMING YOUR WAY!
© The Food of Champions 2021
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com)