MORE THAN SPARROWS
Matthew 6:33-34 (34) – Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. (NIV)
In today’s Bible reading, Jesus made it clear that worrying about the future is not worth it. Instead, one should focus on God, who has all the resources needed to succeed in destiny. If God could feed the birds and lilies in the fields daily, He would certainly take care of the people He created in His image.
See what Matthew 10:29-31 says: “Are not two sparrows sold for a penny? Yet not one of them will fall to the ground outside your Father’s care. And even the very hairs of your head are all numbered. So don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows.”
Beloved, maybe all you see are hardships and hear unfavourable news. Fear not, the Lord is right there with you. He never sleeps concerning your life’s matters because you are more precious to Him than the sparrows. God watches over you and knows the numbers of your hairs. I urge you to live in the reality of the Father’s love and hold on to Him in faith. With your diligence in the place of prayer, whatever represents a problem in your life will level to the ground, in Jesus’ name.
Hymn: God Will Take Care of You — Civilla D. Martin (1904)
1. Father, please, hasten Your word to reality in my life that the world may know I serve You.
1. Thank God for life, health and the providence you have enjoyed from birth till date.
2. Pray for yourself, your children, your nation, the church and the future.
3. Any ways I have been indirectly sponsoring problems into my life. Expire!
4. Father, please command my healing and breakthroughs tonight (mention).
5. Fire of deliverance, pass through my life and family lineage to set us free from any bondage.
© The Food of Champions 2022
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com)