LOOK BEYOND THE MATTER
Isaiah 41:10-14 (13) – For I am the Lord your God who takes hold of your right hand and says to you, Do not fear; I will help you. (NIV)
Life may be full of trials and the fear of tomorrow. The powerful nations are shaking. The government is struggling, and family members battle one another for vain things. Many also require desperate help from their issues, including healing. However, as seen in our Bible reading, God is saying: Dear Child, “Do not be moved by those circumstances; I will help you! In 2 Kings 4:16-37, the Shunammite woman, having lost her son, was so courageous to maintain that all was well. She placed her focus far above her travails until her son was revived. Similarly, David looked beyond the imminent danger to challenge and defeat Goliath (1 Samuel 17:32-58)
The 16th President of America, Abraham Lincoln, got to the White House at age 52, having been contesting since he was 27. He continuously ignored his electoral failures until he won. What if Mr Lincoln had quit? He would not have gotten into the book of history. That is why I can assure you by the grace of God that your present condition would not matter in a few years if you do not give up (Job 14:7-9). You can still finish well if you focus on the prize. Testimonies are born out of tests, so refuse to be distracted by your age, status or financial, career and marital issues. Hold on and pray without ceasing. You are a winner!
Hymn: What a Friend we have in Jesus – Joseph M. Scriven (1855)
1. Thank God for life, providence and the week so far.
2. Decree Isaiah 60:1-3 and Numbers 14:28. Then, begin to speak to God’s hearing. He shall answer you! (Jeremiah 33:3)
1. Father, please cause me to rise above every challenge and make me a solution to my generation!
2. Wind of sickness and affliction, cease in my life, community, nation, the world and Church.
3. By the blood of Jesus, I am stamped with the mark of safety, excellence and favour.
4. I receive the grace to confront and conquer in destiny!
“If you bow to that challenge, you are a coward.” (Proverbs 24:10)
© The Food of Champions 2021
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (firstname.lastname@example.org)