LIVING YOUR PURPOSE
Luke 12:6-7 (7) – Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. (NIV)
There is always an appointed time for every man and event. God will not create anything without a purpose. Your current location, age, and even your career and status are for a reason. So, never think that God is asleep in your situation. Today’s Bible reading indicates how precious we are that even our hairs are counted by God. Therefore, if God knows me and that I exist for a purpose, then I will seek to understand my purpose daily. When things are right or confusing, what is the Lord saying concerning my life and future? This can be discerned when we deliberately stick to God’s plan.
How do I stick to God’s plan?
1. Make prayer a habit. We must communicate with God regularly and maintain a posture of reception. God is sensitive to our supplications, and He speaks (1 John 5:14-15).
2. Live a fasted life by faith: Matthew 17:20–21 shows the efficacy of faith in God, fasting, and praying.
3. Patience is a virtue because everything has its time. It took God seven days to finish the work of creation, so wait for your time! (Romans 8:25).
4. Study and live by the scriptures. We need the Word of God to conquer the world (John 6:63).
5. Work hard and diligently. Where Romans 8:28 says that all things work together for those that love God, there is an element of work in it. It takes only grace, diligence, and purposeful effort to love and please God.
Hymn: I Need Thee Every Hour – Robert Lowry (1872)
1. Father, please make it easy for me to obey divine principles to fulfil my purpose.
1. Spend quality time asking the Holy Spirit to baptise you with a special grace for the task ahead.
YOU SHALL PREVAIL
© The Food of Champions 2021
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (firstname.lastname@example.org