LIVE YOUR PURPOSE (PART 2)
Jeremiah 1:5 – “Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.” (NIV)
Yesterday we learned that God made everything for a reason. Even the devil was created for a good cause before he fell. As seen in today’s Bible reading, God formed humans and knew what they would become even before birth. However, everybody must understand the purpose of their existence. The two points below are part of how God’s plan can be identified.
1. Know your calling: The calling here is not necessarily the church’s engagement or ministry; it could also be your divine talents. Your potential and what you are good at are a function of your purpose in life. What you love doing can reveal your portion in destiny. Pay attention to your hobbies; they are an indicator of your calling.
2. Cut down on excessive sleeping: A lazy fellow will never achieve anything if he continues to look at the circumstances around him. Come rain or shine, you must be ready to work. It is at the labour post that favour comes into play. For example, Joseph was blessed and enthroned as the prime minister while working diligently in a strange land.
Beloved, if you are going to reap the rewards of your prayers and holiness, there is a dimension of hard work and diligence. Christ was the son of God, yet He never rested but did the job of His Father. Therefore, whatever you find to do, do it, because that may be where your purpose lies.
Hymn: All the way my Saviour leads me — Fanny Crosby (1875)
1. Holy Spirit, reveal Yourself to me and help me to know You.
2. Holy Spirit, reveal myself to me and help me know who I am and my purpose!
1. Father, please make me a vessel of praise and not of sorrow.
2. Father, help me, the Church, and our generation to maximise the grace for the fulfilment of destiny.
3. Any consultant of doom assigned to battle down my life, be disgraced!
YOU SHALL RECEIVE A LAST-MINUTE MIRACLE TODAY
© The Food of Champions 2022
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (firstname.lastname@example.org)