LIVE YOUR PURPOSE (PART 1)
Luke 12:6-7 (7) – Indeed, the very hairs of your head are all numbered. Don’t be afraid; you are worth more than many sparrows. (NIV)
There is an appointed time for every person. God will not create His image without a purpose. This means that your location, age, colour, and even your career are for a reason. Therefore, never think that you are worthless. Today’s Bible reading shows how precious you are to God that He numbered your hairs. Since God knows you and because you are assured that you exist for a purpose, the next step is to understand what’s on God’s mind for you daily. Whether things are right or confusing, you must know what God is saying concerning your life and future. This can be discerned when you deliberately stick to God and His plan.
The question is, “How do you stick to God and His plan?”
1. Make prayer a habit. God is sensitive to your supplications, and He speaks in response to the prayer. So, communicate with God regularly and maintain a posture of reception.
2. Live a fasted life by making fasting and prayer habits, as led by the Holy Spirit.
3. Be patient, because everything has its time. If it took God seven days to finish the work of creation, you should wait for your time!
4. Study and live by the Word because you need the Word of God to conquer the world.
5. Work hard and diligently. Where Romans 8:28 says that all things work together for those who love God, there is an element of work in it. It takes only grace, diligence, and purposeful effort to love and please God.
Hymn: I Need Thee Every Hour – Robert Lowry (1872)
1. Father, please make it easy for me to obey divine principles to fulfil my purpose.
1. Spend quality time asking the Holy Spirit to baptise you with grace for the season of glory that is ahead.
YOU SHALL PREVAIL
© The Food of Champions 2022
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com)