LIFE WILL BE EASIER!
1 Chronicles 16:11 – Look to the Lord and his strength; seek his face always. (NIV)
Walking on an uphill path requires additional strength while it is much easier walking downward. The same applies to our practical lives, because building a foundation, house or relationship needs a lot of determination and discipline. How successful you are at any constructive mission depends on the energy and resources you put in.
What are you laboured with that you feel like giving up? If any! You must persevere (Proverbs 24:10). The road may be hilly today, yet tomorrow would be better. Don’t quit! It will be worth it (Job 8:7). Your hard work and tenacity will spur and sustain you at the top. Likewise, your efforts at nurturing your walk with God (faith, holiness, praying, fasting, Bible study) will strengthen your inner man (Isaiah 40:28-31). However, beware of complacency!
In conclusion, our destiny is too precious to walk it idly. As today’s Scripture admonishes— we must always depend on God for strength. Seek Him in prayers and follow the leading of the Holy Spirit. Life will be easier. Be Born Again!
Hymn: Standing on the Promises — Russell Kelso Carter (1886)
1. Father, please direct and uphold my spiritual and physical journey!
2. Obstacles on my path to greatness; break!
3. Lord, show me my hidden talent(s), calling and opportunities.
1. I received light and strength at every strategic junction of my life, business (mention).
2. Father, heal my wounds and deliver me from silent killers.
3. Lord, energise my household, nation, the Church and me, for the task and glory ahead.
4. My inner man; receive fire!
I SEE LIGHT IN YOUR TUNNEL
© The Food of Champions 2020
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com)