KINGS DON’T BEG!
Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways. (KJV)
Have you seen a king’s action or heard his commands? They are fully obeyed because their words are powerful (Ecclesiastes 8:4), which is similar to how God created the universe so that everything took shape at His pronouncement (Genesis 1). If earthly rulers can place judgements, how much more we that bear the light /of Christ and are the chosen heirs of His kingdom? (Galatians 2:20; 1 Peter 2:9). Beyond reasonable doubt, you and I are the smaller version of our God (Psalms 82:6; John 10:34-35). This is because we possess His image and carry the divine presence so that we would judge the world and angels (1 Corinthians 6:2-3). If that is the case, why are we faced with oppositions and challenges?
Beloved, the answer is that we need to examine ourselves to know whether we have been underusing our authority as children of the Most High (King). Today’s Bible reading confirms to us the power in decreeing. When we make a pronouncement under divine unction, it immediately becomes a reality that lightens our paths. Therefore, whenever you experience trials, you must overrule them because, ‘Kings don’t beg, we decree’ (Philippians 2:9-11).
In conclusion, stop complaining and looking down on yourself. You are a king. You are not made to be average. Your best is emerging and your light is springing forth. The world will know that you serve a living God and they shall come to your rising. This year, I see you becoming who God has called you to be. Therefore, pray consistently and exercise your faith in God. Congratulations, in Jesus’ name. Amen!
Hymn: Jesus Saves — Priscilla J. Owens (1882)
- Thank God for His love and faithfulness over your life, family, nation and the Church.
- A Blank Cheque: Begin to decree all your heart desires.
- Father, terminate every beggarly trait in my life and ancestry.
- Any power or structures assisting the enemy to pull me down, scatter by fire!
- Lord Jesus, cause Your word to prosper in my life and situations.
- Holy Ghost, baptise me again and refresh my zeal for the gospel and power.
- Help from above, locate me now and transform my sorry to glory.
- Any suggestions I have accepted that is now bringing shame into my life, clear away by the blood of Jesus.
- Father, please elevate my feet like that of a deer to dwell on higher ground.
NO MORE EMBARRASSMENTS
© The Food of Champions 2021
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (firstname.lastname@example.org