KINGS DO NOT BEG!
Job 22:28 – Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways. (KJV)
Read: Psalms 82:6; John 10:34–35.
A king’s words are powerful and fully obeyed. If earthly rulers can make proclamations and they are done, we, the children of God, can do much more. This is because we are a version of God who possesses His image and authority. If this is the case, why do we still face challenges?
The response is that we need to examine ourselves to know whether we have been underusing our authority as children of God. Today’s Bible reading confirms the power inherent in making decrees. When we make a pronouncement under divine inspiration, it becomes a reality that gives direction and light to our paths. Therefore, whenever you encounter difficulties, you should overrule them because kings don’t beg; instead, we decree!
Beloved, stop the complaints and don’t look down on yourself. You are a king! You are not made to be average. Your best is emerging, and your light is springing forth. Keep going, and soon, the world will know that you serve a living God as they come to your rise. I prophesy over your life; from today on, you are becoming who God has called you to be. Believe it, pray consistently, and exercise your faith in God. Congratulations!
Hymn: Jesus Saves — Priscilla J. Owens (1882)
1. Thank God for His love and faithfulness over your life, family, nation, and Church.
2. Decree all your good heart desires. By the power of God, they are a reality!
1. Father, terminate every beggarly trait in my life and ancestry.
2. Any power or structures assisting the enemy to pull me down, scatter by fire!
3. Any suggestion I have accepted that is now bringing shame into my life; clear away by the blood of Jesus.
4. Father, please elevate my feet like those of a deer to dwell on higher ground.
NO MORE EMBARRASSMENTS
© The Food of Champions 2023
X Account: @foodofchamp
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com)