Acts 16:16-40 (24) – Receiving such an order, he put them into the inner prison and secured their feet in the stocks. (CSB)
After Paul and Silas’ arrest, they were handed to a personal warden who kept them in the ‘Inner Prison’. As seen in today’s Bible reading, the inner prison is a customised unit with the wrist and feet chains (for hardened criminals). Indeed, there are maximum-secured cages that house glorious destinies, so they do not fulfil their potentials. For example, in Mark 5:1-20, a man was possessed by 6,000 demons, and he was mentally incapacitated. I am praying this day: every bondage hindering your ascension to honour is destroyed, in Jesus’ name.
Beloved, what is your inner prison? Whatsoever causes you pain and melts your faith is a prisoner. Perhaps, you have been trapped by the power of sin, errors, shame, failure, barrenness, affliction and spiritual lukewarmness, among other things. Whatever it is, just as Paul and Silas’ chains and prison doors were opened (after they praised and prayed to God), your reproach shall disappear. And, your jailers (Goliath and hunters of glory) shall be disgraced, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Therefore, you want to pray and praise the Lord like never before, because your deliverance is sure. Hallelujah!
Hymn: Jesus Saves — Priscilla J. Owens (1882)
1. Every accuser and oppressor of my life and destiny, shut up and expire!
2. Father, please let every shackle and past regrets (mention) in my life; be shattered into pieces.
1. Father, please change my struggle(s) to glorious gains and let the world see Your glory in me.
2. Before the weekends, Father, please cause men to congratulate me on my healing, new job and financial breakthrough (mention)
3. Every ‘open and inner’ prison, customised for my glory and that of the church. The fire of God! Swallow them.
TONIGHT IS THE HOLY GHOST SERVICE. WATCH VIA RCCG.ORG @18:00 GMT
© The Food of Champions 2020
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com)