IN ALL THINGS
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 (18) – In every thing give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you. (KJV)
One of the most constant factors is the dynamic nature of life. Life moves so quickly that people have little time to pause and reflect on the source of their breath. Whichever way, God deserves more than you offer Him. He gave you life, health, shelter, and salvation. You must prioritise praising God and be grateful in all things, as instructed by our Bible reading.
Another thing to be grateful for is the potency of God’s Word. Isaiah 55:11 says, “So is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.” In other words, what has kept you going till now and will continue to uphold you is the unfailing power of God’s Word. Whether you believe it or not, the plan of God for you is to prosper. Whatever problems you are having are just distractions from your divine purpose. The mind of God towards you will eventually become reality if you put your trust in His Word.
I encourage you to deliberately recount the evidence of God’s faithfulness to you and let it prompt your trust for the next phase of your life. As you move on, always remember that when you are weak, God’s grace is sufficient enough for you. Speak the Word, be thankful, and you will see the manifestation of God’s desire for you.
Hymn: Count Your Blessings — Johnson Oatman (1897)
1. Think deeply and spend quality time praising God.
1. Father, I commit myself to Your mighty hands. Please help me to prosper in my good endeavours.
2. Whoever evil would happen to and will affect me. Blood of Jesus, redeem them by mercy.
3. Mark of shame, rising and falling, and end-of-the-year tragedy, in my life. Blood of Jesus! Wipe them off.
4. Satanic hunters assigned to capture my glory and that of my children, neighbours, and the Church. Fire of God! Strike them down.
NO MORE DISAPPOINTMENT
© The Food of Champions 2022
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (firstname.lastname@example.org)