HELP FOR YOUR LONELINESS
Psalm 46:1 – God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. (NIV)
Loneliness is physical isolation or the absence of material and spiritual support in overwhelming situations. We often face insurmountable challenges that make us feel lonely and want to give up, but the fact that we are alive shows that we can still receive help. Today’s Bible reading gives an insight into the omnipresent nature of God to rescue us from all troubles. In John 5:1-12, there was a sick man who had been at the pool of Bethesda for 38 years because nobody would help him. But the moment he encountered Jesus, he got a change of story. When we depend on God, regardless of the situation, He can save us.
What we do during the time of waiting for help matters. Whenever we feel deserted, we must be spiritually sensitive to see and understand that we carry the divine presence. God is invincible, but He is always present with us (Matthew 1:23). In 2 Kings 6, when the hosts of Syria surrounded Elisha, his servant thought they were alone, but Elisha prayed for his eyes to open, and the servant saw visions. How I pray for you is that your experience of God will transform your fears into great faith, in Jesus’ name.
Beloved, whatever you are facing in life, career, or marriage, God is ever-present. Be still and know that He is in control of everything. I encourage you to engage in the word and pray fervently. Through this, you will draw near to the manifold help of God.
Song: Be Still and Know — Don Meon (2006)
1. Give thanks to God for His saving grace.
2. Father, put an end to the plan of hell to make me unhappy and die silently in loneliness.
1. Problems that will take Christ from me, Father, please divert them away from me.
2. Father, please rescue me from the power of sin, bad habits, sicknesses, delays, and heartbreaks (mention).
3. Father, please reformat my destiny, if need be and turn my negative (No) to a favourable (Yes)
4. Father, please revive our nations, families and the Church and uproot the seed of discord
GOD SHALL DO A NEW THING IN YOUR LIFE!
© The Food of Champions 2021
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (firstname.lastname@example.org