Lamentations 2:18-20 (18A) – Let your heart cry out to the Lord. (NLV)
The world lives in fear, anxiety and unbelief, yet I choose to trust in the Lord (Joshua 1:9). Though wars and nations rise against me, I have confidence in the name of the Lord (John 14:27). There is a tempest storm in the way so that the future looks bleak; in God, I put my faith (Isaiah 41:10-13). We are perplexed and driven on every side, but; we are not discouraged (2 Corinthians 4:8-18). Friends and family may have gone; still, God is with us (Psalms 27:3, 10-14; 46:1). The medics may have lost hope regarding your health, but there is someone who can heal you permanently (Jeremiah 30:17).
Though your habits might have scared people off, there is a sure friend who sticks closer than a brother (Proverbs 18:10, 24). They have even termed you as barren and said, ‘can any good thing come out of her life?’ Nevertheless, God says: ‘your barns shall be filled with evident fruits’ (Leviticus 26:9). The world may be filled with more negatives than positives. However, the Lord never sleeps nor slumber (Psalms 121:4-5). He knows about your situation, and He is working things out for your good.
In conclusion, be reminded that it is only those who wait on God that shall renew their strength (Isaiah 40:31). Therefore, as our Bible reading says, cry out to God continually; He is nearer than you think to perfect all that concerns you. Congratulations!
Hymn: Jesus Saves – Priscilla J. Owens (1882)
1. Father, the road is narrow; please walk with me! (Pour out your mind to the Father).
1. Strange fire, organised to destroy my years and evidence of diligence; be quenched!
2. Lord, fortify me and let me walk in Your power and understanding.
3. Father, instil Your fear in me, family, church and nations.
4. Powers assisting the adversary against me, be put to shame!
5. Anyway, or manner that the star, moon and sun are working against me. Father, intervene by Your mercy.
ACCEPT CHRIST TODAY!
© The Food of Champions 2021
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com)