GOD IS NOT A MAGICIAN
Galatians 6:7-9 (7) – Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. (NIV)
God is not a magician who performs abracadabra—His words are clear to follow (Joshua 1:8). For example, to grow spiritually, we need to live a life of holiness, prayer, and faith. There are also the principles of prosperity. Acts 20:35 says, “It is more blessed to give than to receive.” Equally, Malachi 3:8-12 talks about paying tithes, which is 10% of our income, and it comes with a promise that God will rebuke devourers on our paths when we obey. Therefore, if you are lacking, check your giving. If things are tight, check your tithing.
We must also present our bodies as a living sacrifice unto God. A sister who had been through several heartbreaks in her relationship once told me that her most recent boyfriend had dumped her. During the counselling, I discovered she had always engaged in premarital sex with those men. And I told her that was part of the reason they quit the relationship because they had already tasted the honey meant for marriage. Not all marital delays have a spiritual cause. Marriage is honourable, and the bed should be kept pure because God will judge every immorality (Hebrews 13:4).
Beloved, do you want to pass an exam but have failed to prepare? Don’t expect magic! You want to go to heaven, but you are living in sin. Who are you fooling? As seen in our Bible reading, you cannot deceive God. He has an unshaken standard, and as you make your bed, so will you sleep in it (2 Timothy 2:19).
Hymn: Take Time to Be Holy — William D. Longstaff (1882)
1. Father, in any way that I have sinned and taken You for granted, please forgive me and give me a second chance.
2. Father, please make Your mind known to me, my family, nation and the Church.
1. Father, instil Your fear in me to obey You always and do the right thing at the perfect timing.
2. Powers and problems that turn the head to tail. I am not your candidate; scatter by fire!
3. Satanic caterers, preparing and feeding my life with the bread of sorrow. I cut you off from my life.
IT’S DAY 2 OF THE HOLY GHOST CONGRESS
© The Food of Champions 2021
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com