GOD IS ABLE
Proverbs 3:5-7 (5) – Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; (NIV)
Why have you decided not to serve God and pray fervently as ever before? Could it be that you often get carried away by life’s challenges and forget that you have an able God? His works are mysteriously far above human comprehension. In the Book of Genesis, Joseph dreamt of greatness, and yet his circumstances gave no sign of the reality of his vision. He must have pondered his future. But when the plan of God for Joseph came to pass, he became prime minister of the land he had initially served as a slave.
Beloved, what do you need that seems impossible to achieve? As today’s Bible reading notes, lean not on your own knowledge because to man, it may look impossible, but with God, your case is a potential testimony of the miraculous workings of God. Henceforth, never worry about how God will show up for you. Do not be anxious about how you will get married, how that baby will come, or how that disease will vanish. Refuse to be nervous about how those bills will be paid; instead, remain committed to hard work and divine principles.
The God who works wonders remains the same. He will perfect all that concerns you. Accept Christ into your life and put your trust in Him if you haven’t already. It is the best decision you can ever make.
Song: God on the Mountain – Lynda Randle (2005)
1. Give thanks to God for life—for the past, the present, and the future.
2. Decree: “I refuse to question God because my story is changing. I have moved from single to married; from obscurity to the limelight; from shame to fame; and from poverty to health and wealth.
1. Father, please open my eyes to the knowledge in Your word.
2. Father, because Your ways are undisputable. Please, surprise me and make my life and career (mention) a point of positive reference.
3. Father, please give me a fresher dimension of the understanding of You!
THE STORM IS OVER!
© The Food of Champions 2022
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (firstname.lastname@example.org)