FOCUS ON THE GOD FACTOR
Genesis 50:20 – You intended to harm me, but God intended it for good to accomplish what is now being done, the saving of many lives. (NIV)
When the brothers of Joseph restituted, he didn’t dwell much on their past evils. Instead, Joseph focused on the God factor in the whole matter. This is because he knew it was a divine strategy for him to go through the hurdles in order to fulfil his destiny. Today’s Bible reading confirms that Joseph faced family and external obstacles because he was destined to save lives in Egypt and globally (Genesis 45:5-8).
Beloved, regardless of the challenges you are facing currently, don’t lay blame on nature or institutions. Don’t even pay too much attention to the rhythm of your life’s journey or the failings of man, because your experience is the ticket to your land of destiny. Therefore, seek to know the divine purpose for your situation. God will not allow you to go through a process without a plan. His plan for you is to have a glorious future (Jeremiah 29:11-13).
Whenever you are having a reoccurring problem despite your prayers and efforts, it might be God’s strategy to make you actualise your reason for existence. Tighten your relationship with God and be sensitive to the Holy Spirit. He will direct your steps as He did to Joseph.
Song: New Wine — Hillsong United (2018)
1. Holy Spirit, open my eyes of understanding to the plan and workings of God for my life.
1. Father, please replenish my strength and virtue so that I may be more productive in my divine assignment.
2. Father, remove anything in my life that would cause people to despise Your name.
3. Father, please establish Your will and plans for my home, community, and Church.
4. Father, please cause my life and projects (mention) to attract mercy and favour for speedy completion.
PRAY CONCERNING OUR PRAYER AND FASTING PROGRAMME FOR THIS WEEKEND!
© The Food of Champions 2022
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com)