FAN IT INTO FLAMES (2)
Ephesians 4:7 – But unto every one of us is given grace according to the measure of the gift of Christ. (KJV)
To fan something into flames means to rekindle or make use of your gift in order to be more effective. God never creates a thing or person without a purpose. Therefore, everyone has a unique gift or calling. Ephesians 4:11-12 says, “And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:”
Beloved, whatever quality or talent you have, it is for the profit of the kingdom of God. Your gift could be your voice, teaching, writing, healing, evangelism, welfare and hospitality, prophecy, interpretations of dreams or prayer ministry. Discover your ministry and fan it into flames. Today’s Bible reading reveals that God’s grace is already made available based on the share of gifts you possess. This means that as you fan your spiritual and physical gifts into flames, you will enjoy the multiplication of power to do more.
My prayer for you is that you will identify your identity in Christ and fan it into flames, in Jesus’ name. Amen!
Hymn: Trust and Obey – John H. Sammis (1887)
1. Father, thank You because I am peculiar and wonderfully made.
2. Father, help me to discover myself and my ministry in order to fulfil my divine purpose in destiny.
1. Any mark of error and slavery placed on my head, be wiped off by the blood of Jesus.
2. Holy Spirit, please resurrect my dead relationship with You and prayer altar.
3. Holy Spirit, please possess me afresh with the gift of the spirit.
MAKE FULL PROOF OF YOUR MINISTRY
© The Food of Champions 2022
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com)