EASTER BREAKTHROUGH PRAYERS
Matthew 27; 28:1-10 (6) – He is not here: for he is risen, as he said. Come, see the place where the Lord lay. (KJV)
1. Thank God for the gift of life for you, your families, friends and neighbours.
2. Praise the Lord wholeheartedly for paying the price for you at Calvary.
3. Father, because You paid the price, please destroy every internal and external force contending with my glory, in Jesus’ name.
4. Because death and the soldiers couldn’t hold Christ captive. Today! I decree my liberty from death, debts, shame, failures, delays and barrenness, in Jesus’ name (Mention).
5. If Jesus could rise from death to life, I triumph over the power of the grave, in Jesus’ name.
6. Christ paid it all; therefore, I am delivered from every agenda of darkness, in Jesus’ name.
7. Lord Jesus, I refuse to allow Your death to be in vain in my life. Please, grant me the grace to live above sins henceforth, in Jesus’ name.
8. Ask for a “Special Easter gift”, then begin to thank God for instant answers.
HAPPY EASTER CELEBRATIONS
© The Food of Champions 2021