DRY BONES SHALL RISE!
Ezekiel 37:1-14 (13) – Then you, my people, will know that I am the LORD, when I open your graves and bring you up from them. (NIV)
Dry bones could refer to the area(s) you might be experiencing a drought or crisis. Equally, a dry bone could mean a dead situation in one’s spiritual, financial and physical life. However, God is a specialist in reviving dry bones. We see the example of Lazarus, who was deceased and buried for four days, among other cases (John 11:11-45). But, the resurrection and life brought them back to existence. I decree to every sleeping glory; come alive, in Jesus’ name.
God can also restore barren marital and financial situations. For example, Hannah became a mother after waiting on the Lord (1 Samuel 1:20). Similarly, in 2 Kings 4:1-7, the widow who had a last pot of oil to feed with the children obeyed Elisha’s instruction. Therefore, her dried barn was filled with abundance so that she paid her debts and lived happily forever.
Beloved, what is your dry bone? Is it your relationship with God, health, habits, employment, marital connection, fruitfulness or open doors? Whatever it is! As you pray this day, every dryness shall cease because God has spoken in our Bible reading that ‘He will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of them’. Believe it and walk, in diligence — you shall flourish like a tree planted by the riverside.
Hymn: Spirit of the Living God — Daniel Iverson (1926)
1. Wherever my glory and destiny are buried. Holy Ghost! Locate them and restore my original.
2. Father, please put an end to every dry bone condition in my life.
3. Lord, please satisfy me early spiritually, physically, maritally and financially!
1. My name and identity shall attract help from God and man!
2. The reason for which the world is mocking me, Father, please turn them to my testimony.
3. Father, let my dry bones rise again (mention and ask for those hard things)
4. Arise, oh Lord! Defend Your interest in my life, home and the church.
YOU SHALL NEVER GET STRANDED IN DESTINY
© The Food of Champions 2021
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com)