DREAMS CAN BE DANGEROUS
Matthew 13:25 – But while everyone was sleeping, his enemy came and sowed weeds among the wheat, and went away. (NIV)
Our dream life is a means by which the spirit world breaks into the physical. Every good that God created was duplicated by the devil so that many who are ignorant of various manipulations executed through their dreams would suffer immensely. Therefore, problems often start in the thick of the night when we lay asleep (Psalms 91:5a). We saw an example in Genesis 37:5-11 where Joseph’s challenges began when he dreamt twice and told his brethren. Well, that’s physical. What about the spiritual?
Several years ago, a man, while preparing for his father’s burial, dreamt and saw himself in a casket. On waking up, he never prayed. A few days later, he took ill and died. Consequently, he was buried with his Dad. At the funeral, a fellow confessed to killing both men. I decree! Any power assigned to cut short your life; shall crumble, in Jesus’ name.
Therefore Beloved, do not be ignorant that we live in a world where people’s hearts are permanently wicked (Genesis 6:5; Jeremiah 17:9). That’s why someone could decide to spread tares among your wheat, as seen in our Bible reading. Whenever we become prayerless, the enemy can pour dirt into our destinies through dreams (Luke 18:1). If you have been eating, flying and having sexual intercourse or strange dreams, you will cry out to God, and He shall deliver you today (Psalms 50:15).
Hymn: Jesus Saves — Priscilla J. Owens (1882)
1. Thank God for the gift of sleeping, dreaming, waking and remembering.
2. Anywhere my names are called for evil. Warring angels of God! Fight for me!
1. I challenge my body, soul and dream life with the blood of Jesus and the fire of God.
2. Father, please put an end to dream manipulation in my life.
3. Spirit spouses and children, sponsoring dream attacks against my life, marriage and fruitfulness. Go into extinction!
4. Arrows of infirmity, hatred, failure, shame, disappointment, wrong or delayed marriage (mention), fired into my life through the dream, jump out!
5. Father, empower me and create a wall of fire around my dream life.
PRAY AND PRAY!
© The Food of Champions 2021
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (firstname.lastname@example.org)