Psalm 37:24 – Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down: for the LORD upholdeth him with his hand. (KJV)
Read: Proverbs 24:10
There are lessons to be learned from the impotent man who lived beside the pool of Bethesda for 38 years. This man had nobody to help him, yet he never gave up, so that one day he encountered Jesus, and his case was settled (John 5:1-9). I believe God that as you pray, His power will change your worse situation into a testimony in Jesus’ name.
What are you battling that you feel like throwing in the towel? Hold on and know that challenges may be inevitable, but not a death sentence. As learned from the story of the man at Bethesda, there will always be light at the end of the tunnel if you wait! I once worked at a place where I thought my potential was being wasted; later, I realised that God was actually building me for the future. Do not quit that job, business, marriage, ministry, or study because God is up to something. All you are experiencing is your glory being refined so it can shine brighter.
Beloved, your problems can refine your glory when you do not give up trusting God but continue to be diligent, pray, and study the Word of God, which gives assurances, as seen in today’s Bible reading, that even when you fall, it does not signify the end because God’s hand will keep you until you emerge a champion. Keep going and believe in God’s intervention!
Hymn: He will Answer every Prayer — Mary Bernstecher (1914)
1. Father, give me the grace to wait on You and never to look down on myself or anyone else.
2. Father, please turn my story to glory and restore me fully, as you did to the man at Bethesda.
1. Father, empower me with the spiritual, physical, mental (wisdom), and financial strength I need to excel.
2. As an individual, nation, and Church, Father, please resurrect our dead dreams and virtues.
3. Pray for the discouraged and brokenhearted that God will come through for them.
HONOUR IS YOUR IDENTITY
© The Food of Champions 2023
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com)