DON’T ASK QUESTIONS
Proverbs 3:5-7 (5) – Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; (NIV)
The story of Joseph indicates that God’s ways are mysteriously far above human idealogy (Isaiah 55:8). In Genesis 37-45:1-28 (v. 26), Joseph dreamt of greatness, but situations around gave no signs of its reality. He must have thought how possible could his vision come to pass? However, did God not fulfil his dreams? He did because Joseph became the prime minister and second in command to Pharaoh.
In John 2:1-11, Jesus turned water to wine and fed more than 5,000 with five loaves of bread and two fishes (Matthew 14:19-21). How can you explain that? The all-sufficient God did them (2 Corinthians 9:8). That’s why I am asking: What are your dire needs for 2021? No matter how mighty they are, never ask how possible it would manifest! Lean not on your instincts, as seen in today’s Bible reading, because to man, it may look so difficult, but to God, your case is always a possibility (Mark 10:27).
Beloved as we coast towards the end of another month, don’t ask how you will get a job and survive (Matthew 6:24-34). Sister, cease to worry about how you will be married. Brother, be diligent but don’t lose sleep on how the bills will be paid or can you explain how the sea parted for the children of Israel? (Exodus 14:22). If not! Never doubt how your babies will come next year (Exodus 23:25-26) or how that disease will varnish (Isaiah 53:5). As God did it before, like a dream, He would change your story too, in Jesus’ name (Psalms 126).
PRAYER OF DECREE
Hymn: Standing on the promises of Christ my King – Russell Kelso Carter (1886)
1. Henceforth, I (name) refuse to question God! For, I know my story is changing. I’m moving from obscurity to limelight, shame to fame, single to married, poverty to riches, sickness and healthy living (Prophesy)
2. Activate your faith and praise God in advance.
1. Thank God for life, January till date, and for the days ahead.
2. Father, please surprise me this weekend and make my life, home and the Church (mention) a global faith-boosting testimony.
3. Lord Jesus, make my life an epitome of all-around possibilities.
YOU ARE SETTLED!
© The Food of Champions 2021
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com)