DO THE PRAISE!
Psalms 47:6-7 (6) – Sing praises to God, sing praises; sing praises to our King, sing praises. (NIV)
One key characteristic of kings is that they hardly live without eulogies. If earthly monarchs cannot rule in the absence of honour; how much more our God? The truth of the matter is that God inhabits on worship (Psalms 22:3; Revelation 4:10-11). No wonder, Jesus said, ‘if men cease to praise the Lord, the stones will cry out.’ (Luke 19:28-40—NIV). In other words, praising God is a requirement, and when we fail to do it, there are dangers of being replaced.
Further, praises precede prayers because it guarantees direct access to God’s heart (Psalms 100:4). Perhaps, that’s why David urged us in our Bible reading, to sing songs to the Lord, and always bless Him (Psalms 34:1). Likewise, Paul and Silas rendered matchless worship to heaven so that they regained instant freedom (Acts 16:25-26). Because, praises trigger God to action; and with this understanding, I encourage you to discard your worries. Instead, load the cloud with worship to God and see your long-awaited miracles, unfold, in Jesus’ name!
Hymn: Praise to the Lord! The Almighty, the King of creation! — Joachim Neander (1680)
1. Father, I praise You from the depth of my heart (mention). Please, clothe me with overflowing joy forever.
2. Lord, wrap me in Your garment of power and results!
1. Any power that hates my laughter and progression, bow to the lordship of Jesus!
2. Powers that turn riches to ashes and masters to slaves. My life is not your candidate, expire!
3. Cloud of war, poverty, death, and immorality; hovering over my life, nation and the church. Clear away!
ACCEPT CHRIST TODAY!
© The Food of Champions 2020
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (firstname.lastname@example.org)