DO NOT QUESTION GOD!
Proverbs 3:5-7 (5) – Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; (NIV)
We mostly get carried away by life’s challenges so that we forget that we have a God who never sleeps nor slumber (Psalms 121:4). His works are mysteriously far above human comprehension (Isaiah 55:8). For example, in the Book of Genesis, Joseph dreamt of greatness, and yet, his situations gave no signs of the reality of his vision. He must have asked ‘How possible?’ But! Did he not become a governor?
Beloved, what do you need that seem so impossible? As our Bible reading says, ‘Lean not on your knowledge’, because to man, it may look impossible, but with God, your case is a potential testimony of the miraculous (Mark 10:27). Therefore, never ask ‘How God will do it. Don’t bother on how you will get married. Never be nervous about how those bills will get paid; just remain diligent! Don’t also ask how that baby will come or how that disease will vanish (Exodus 223:25-26). The God who does wonders remains the same and shall perfect all which concerns you (Hebrew 13:8). Trust Him and be Born Again!
Song: God on the Mountain – Lynda Randle (2005)
1. Thank God for life, the past, present, and glorious future.
2. From today! I refuse to question the Lord because my story is changing. I move from a single to married, obscurity to the limelight, shame to fame, poverty to health and wealth (Decree).
1. Father, please open my eyes to the knowledge of Your word.
2. Father, because Your ways are undisputable. Please, surprise me and make my life and career (mention), a global testimony.
3. Lord, please give me a fresher understanding of You!
THE STORM IS OVER!
© The Food of Champions 2020
All rights reserved. This material and other digital content on this blog cannot be reproduced, published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed in whole or in part without prior express written permission from THE FOOD OF CHAMPIONS (email@example.com)